Discipline through Physical Education in the College
- All round development of the students.
- Promotion of games and sports in the college.
- Provide facilities to Athletics and non-Athletics person for the betterment of their skills, performance and fitness.
- Create healthy culture among the college campus.
- Motivate the students, players for the healthy participations.
- Conduct sports and games competitions.
- Conducted international yoga day and national sports day.
Availability of Indoor and Outdoor Games facilities in the college.
|Yoga HallMulti Gym – Multy Gym having 8 stations.Weight Lifting Set andWeight Training Equipment’s||Kabaddi Court Volley Ball CourtKho kho courtAthletics eventsDouble and singal bar|
Facilities provided to the Students
For the excellence in the performance the motivation to the students is very much essential, so college gives several kinds of facilities as mentioned below
- Track suits – All the players representing S.G.B. Amravati university teams and state tournaments have been felicitated in the college function.
- Blazers – University Blazers have been provided jointly with S.G.B. Amravati university to all the players representing Amravati university and felicitated in the college function.
- Playing kits and equipments – Playing kits and necessary games related equipments have been provided to all the players representing our college team.
- TA and DA provided to players
- Outstanding players are preferred to the admission in the college.
- Incentives marks also awarded by the university to the players representing sports and games.
- First Aid & Accident policy
- Representation at University Level
- Kho khol men team stood B zone runner in SGB Amravati University intercollegiate tournaments held at chikhaldara session 2013-14.
- Participated every year inter collegiat Tournament in Volley ball Kabaddi and kho kho game.
S.G.B. Amravati University (Color Coat Holders)
|S.No||Name of the students||Class||Games/Athletics||Year|
|1||Anurag harankhede||B.A I||Volley ball||2013-14|
|2||Pratiksha Kene.||B.A II||Kho Kho||2013-14|
|3||Dhananjay Kalbande||B.Com II||Kho Kho||2014-15|
|4||Kartik Halumare||B.A I||Kho Kho||2014-15|
|5||Shital Parate||B.Sc I||Kho Kho||2014-15|
|6||Pratiksha Kene||B.A III||Cross country||2014-15|
|7||Suraj Kopulwar||B.Com I||Hockey||2014-15|
|8||Dhananjay kalpande||B.Com III||Kho Kho||2015-16|
|9||Rushi Lanjewar||B.A I||Kho Kho||2015-16|